Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas

Today I would like to share with you the different Christmas projects I have been working on over the past few weeks.
Firstly below is the Christmas Lolly Tree I have made as gifts this year.  I will be entering this project into Let's Craft & Create (It's Christmas - Challenge # 8).


This year I also decided to make my own personalise Christmas crackers.


I decided this year to keep my Christmas cards fairly simple. 



I have used the Christmas Ornaments embossing folder from Cuttlebug (which I absolutely love) and paper from Imaginisce added some ribbon and embellished with a wee jewel.
Happy crafting everyone and I will be back soon to share with you some more projects I have been working on.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Diane, your projects are absolutely stunning. I love your lolly tree, what a wonderful gift to receive!! Your crackers are perfect...each year I say I'm going to make mine and never seem to get time! I really like your card design, very elegant and fresh.

Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create and sharing your wonderful designs.

take care
Mandy

Anonymous said...

to diane
i love your christmas tree and christmas crackers!!!the are soo awesome.
see you on christmas day:)

lots of love
Natasha Maybee xoxo