Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guest Designer for Let's Craft and Create

Over at Let's Craft and Create  http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/  they have fortnightly challenges taking place.  This fortnights challenge is "Say It With Flowers" and I have been asked to be there Guest Designer.  Below are the two projects I made.


Using a template from Adela Rossol at http://cbyar.blogspot.com/ I have made a baby girls card incorporating Cuttlebug folders, ribbon, flowers, a gemstone brad and tulle.  I have changed it slightly to make it stand up by itself.

For the second project I have made a sock cupcake.  To make these you shape socks into a cupcake, make a cupcake holder and then present how you please.  I have presented this one in a clear cupcake favour basket box and added some ribbon with flowers on it.


I hope I have added some inspiration to this challenge.  I can’t wait to see all the fabulous entries out there.

I would like to say a big thank you to Amanda & Eileen for inviting me to be a guest designer for this challenge.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It was great having you on board Diane. Your creations are gorgeous.

Mandy
x