Tuesday, November 8, 2011

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE

Another fortnight has come around quickly (and I still have not made a start on my Christmas cards).  Maybe this week.

This fortnight challenge over at Let's Craft & Create is Reuse, Renew, Recycle.

For this challenge I wanted to make something a little different so I decided to reuse a pre-decimal New Zealand stamp and make it into a necklace.

Sorry for the poor quality of the necklace photo but the light was not good.


I am looking forward to you coming over and joining in on the challenge.  See you there.



4 comments:

Eileen said...

This is beautiful.... I love green, the bird reminds me of our UK Wren only your bird has a huge tail! I will be entering the challenge and started rooting through some decaying books!... Some are 'old friends' so I put them back! I will see what I can do ....good fun...

Eileen x

Marlou McAlees said...

loving this gorgeous necklace Diane :) im bursting to make these :) sent for Scrabble tiles from Deb/Papernpearls :) Did you make your angels ?? xx

Unknown said...

Your necklace looks lovely, what a great idea.

Mandy said...

Diane, your necklace is lovely and a really great idea !

xx