Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SPECIAL OCCASION

The fortnightly challenge over at LET'S CRAFT & CREATE is a Special Occasion.  As it is Mother's Day here in New Zealand on the 13th May I have made this card for my Mother in-law.

I came across these lovely images and template at FRED SHE SAID.  Not sure if you can see but I have pierced a pattern onto the card.  I have added a butterfly using a Martha Stewart hand punch. The daffodil flower head is layered using 3d foam squares.



Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and if you do have time check out our fortnightly challenge.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool card, love the daffodils and the card layout.

Vicky said...

great card - love the blue and yellow - very striking x

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful card Diane, I bet your MIL loved it!
xx