Wednesday, August 22, 2012

STAMP IT

This fortnights challenge over at LET'S CRAFT & CREATE is titled "STAMP IT".  For this challenge we would like to see a stamp on your project whether it be inked or digi.

I would like to share with you a card I made for a lovely lady in our community who turned 95.

I have used paper and digi stamps from Fred She Said.

Go on over and check out our new challenge and see what the rest of the design team have made.
Enter and you may be the lucky winner of a lovely wee gift.






4 comments:

Mandy said...

such a beautiful card Diane, I bet she loved it.

xx

Marlou McAlees said...

this is beautiful Diane, what a blessing for this lady, she will be delighted :) x

Unknown said...

Love the FSS image it looks lovely on this card.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the softness around the leaves!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment!!